OzArk has an enthusiastic team of highly qualified staff with a great mix of academic and field experience across a broad range of archaeological, ecological and community consultation fields. We have staff located in Dubbo and Queanbeyan ensuring that our services are easily accessible across NSW and south-east Queensland. Staff also travel to remote locations in Queensland and western NSW (Corner Country).
Our staff are current members of:
- Australian Archaeological Association
- Australian Association of Consulting Archaeologists Inc
- NSW National Trust
- Ecological Consulting Association of NSW
- Royal Zoological Society of NSW
- Biodiversity Assessment Methodology Certified